This is the fourth post in a series of tasty breakfast recipes which can be made solely using the equipment found your hotel room.
Miso Soup and Udon Noodles
- half a packet of udon noodles
- sachet of instant miso soup paste (much much better than the powdered stuff)
- handfull of dried shitake mushrooms (optional)
- boiling water
- Rehydrate mushrooms by covering with boiling water.
- Wait 30 minutes.
- Dissolve soup sachet in a mug of boiling water.
- Stir in noodles and mushrooms.
- Wait until cool enough to consume safety.
- Enjoy your asagohan (Japanese for breakfast)!