This is the third post in a series of tasty breakfast recipes which can be made solely using the equipment found your hotel room.
So named because it is not quite Bircher muesli but will psych you up for the day like a Norse warrior before a battle.
Ideally, prepare the night before.
- 125mL (1/2C) rolled oats
- snack tub of fruit salad (or pears) in juice – note: I tried peaches once; it wasn’t great
- half a snack tub of greek yoghurt
- handfull of frozen raspberries
- Pour oats into a glass.
- Add the fruit salad including the juice.
- Mix and put the glass in the fridge overnight (or at least for about an hour).
- In the morning, add yoghurt, mix and top with berries.
- Enjoy eating a hipster-worthy breakfast miles away from the nearest exposed brick cafe!
I hope you love your muesli and tag us when you post it on your Instagram/Facebook/Site Safety Notice Board to make your followers/friends/colleagues jealous!
Hope you’re excited for tomorrow’s hotel room recipe, Miso Soup and Udon Noodles!
1 thought on “Hotel Room Breakfasts – Wednesday”
i lier that even at home for breakfast
LikeLiked by 1 person