This is the third post in a series of tasty breakfast recipes which can be made solely using the equipment found your hotel room.
- 125mL (1/2C) rolled oats
- snack tub of fruit salad (or pears) in juice – note: I tried peaches once; it wasn’t great
- half a snack tub of greek yoghurt
- handfull of frozen raspberries
- Pour oats into a glass.
- Add the fruit salad including the juice.
- Mix and put the glass in the fridge overnight (or at least for about an hour).
- In the morning, add yoghurt, mix and top with berries.
- Enjoy eating a hipster-worthy breakfast miles away from the nearest exposed brick cafe!
I hope you love your muesli and tag us when you post it on your Instagram/Facebook/Site Safety Notice Board to make your followers/friends/colleagues jealous!
Hope you’re excited for tomorrow’s hotel room recipe, Miso Soup and Udon Noodles!